Clinics & Services
- Essential Medical Services
- Child Health Surveillance
- Childhood Immunisations
- Cervical Cytology Screening (smear test)
- Minor Surgery (including joint injections and mole removals)
- Maternity Medical Services
- Vaccinations and Immunisations, including flu vaccinations and travel immunisations
- Health Promotion
- Counselling: by doctor’s referral
- Dietician’s clinics: by doctor’s referral
- Family Planning: make an appointment with any of the doctors in normal surgery time.
- Antenatal & Postnatal Care alternating between GP & Midwife
- Hypertension,Asthma and Diabetes: our Practice Nurse holds regular clinics and aims to review all patients suffering from the above conditions at least once a year. If you would like to book an appointment please let the Nurse know. If you receive an invitation letter for a clinic, please make an appointment as soon as possible to have your health checks.
Smoking Cessation Advice
Our Practice Nurse will be pleased to offer advice and support for patients wishing to give up smoking. Please ask Reception to make an appointment for you.
0800 169 0169
0800 085 6258